Student Printing - Greenbucks
Go Green...Print Lean
Our print management initiative is driven by the desire to reduce waste and in general promote responsible printing practices. We have been doing great since the program rolled out in 2009 and have lowered our printing per year by over a million pages! New for Fall 2014 are even more release stations and locations.
Services: Scan/copy/print – all at one machine
Locations of Release stations (by queue):
HP Printing (Black and White Secure Release @ HP4555s)
- Coughlin Commons
- Crown Library All Floors (2 in Cyber Café)
- Fine Arts 2nd Floor
- Fine Arts 3rd Floor
- Lewis Student Technology Center, Lewis 001 (2)
- Parmer Lower Level outside AEC
- Parmer Student Technology Center, Parmer 101
- Parmer 2nd Floor Northeast Student Commons
- Parmer 2nd Floor Southeast Student Commons
- Parmer 3rd Floor Southeast Student Commons
- Parmer 4th Floor near Elevator
- Priory West Dining Room
- Priory 2nd Floor Student Commons, Priory 255
- Priory 2nd Floor outside West Elevator
- The “L”
Color HP Printing (Color Secure Release @ HP CM4540s & HP M680s)
- Crown LL in Cyber Café
- Lewis Student Technology Center, Lewis 001
- Parmer CTLE
- Priory Welcome & Information Desk Area
Canon Printing (Black and White Secure Release @ Canon 4245s)
- Lewis Lower Level near Faculty Mailboxes
- Lewis 3rd Floor near Elevator
- Mazzuchelli 2nd Floor near School of Education
Color Canon Printing (Color Secure Release @ Canon 5250s)
- Coughlin Lower Level outside Wellness Center
- Fine Arts 1st Floor near Center Stairwell
Pricing of services: **please note, two-sided/duplex printing is the DEFAULT.
Scanning - FREE
Black and White print jobs: $.10 per page single sided, $.08 per page double-sided
Black and White copy jobs:$.10 per page single sided, $.08 per page double-sided
Color Printing:$.25 per page single sided, $.20 per page double-sided
Print from your own equipment (Mac or PC) – download the DU Printing Package from the IT site and print from your room or personal equipment while on campus to any release station. See updates.dom.edu for the printing package.
Green Bucks balance and how to increase:
Starting in Fall 2014, we are allotting $100 GREEN BUCKS per semester with no rollover. At the start of each semester, all balances will be reset to $100. Credits will be applied approximately one week before the start of the term, for currently enrolled students.
If you run out of credit in a semester, you can purchase more in the following ways:
1. For instant access, up to $5.00 GREEN BUCKS at a time can be added to your account at the Kiosk in the lower level of Crown Library, over by Office Services.
2. Like you do with DU Dollars for Dining Services, you can add GREEN BUCKS with cash or check via the Student Accounts office*, Lewis Hall 119.
3. Go online to add GREEN BUCKS : Go to CASHNet*
*Transactions may take 72 hrs to process.
Printing for Windows
Compatible Operating Systems – Windows XP (Home & Professional), Windows Vista (All Versions), Windows 7 (All Versions), Windows 8 This download allows personal Windows computers to print to the HP Multi-Function Printers located around campus. For more information, click here.
PLEASE NOTE this link will only work while on campus and is for Windows users only. Please see below for Macintosh directions.
Printing for Macintosh
Compatible Operating Systems – Mac OS X (10.6 or higher)
This download and directions allow personal Macintosh computers to print to the HP Multi-Function Printers located around campus. For more information, click here.
- This is for Macintosh users only.
- If you’re not sure what version of Mac OS you have goto the Apple menu in the top left corner and choose About this Mac.
If you have problems, please contact the IT HelpDesk at x.6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.